Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Life being Disabled 10/04/11

Yesterday morning I logged out from the computer room at 12:25. I had my lunch and the senior carer told me my request to go to a supermarket is in the skills 'wish' book. I went to my room and watched the television. At 14:00 I decided I needed to go to Netto's for some ginger biscuits and some shaving cream. Two carers wanted to go with me so we went to Netto's. When we came back I watched television and had a cup of coffee. I watched Hull KR beat Leeds 38 - 28. After tea one of the skills came to tell me they had been to Morrison's and had bought me two packets of sugar free Fisherman's Friends and twelve packets of sugar free Polo mints. I put my feet up and watched a recording I made on Friday of Huddersfield beat Warrington 29 - 10. At 22:00 I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 watched television until 08:15 and told the carer I wanted to get up. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 09:50.

No comments: