Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Life being Disabled 19/04/11

Yesterday I logged out from the computer room at 12:30 and went to the dining room. I had pasta bolognese for lunch. I went to my bedroom where I told' the carer I wanted to go to Netto's. I watched television and exercised(x2). At 15:00 I told the carer I was ready to go to Netto's. I bought 2 packets of ginger biscuits, 2 packets of rich tea biscuits and 2 bags of jelly babies. I had jacket potato and baked beans for tea. I went to my room and put my feet up and watched television. At 23:10 I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched the television until 08:15. I had my bladder wash and started to get up but the battery was flat on the hoist. It took 45 minutes to get another one. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:20.

No comments: