Monday, April 25, 2011

My Life being Disabled 25/04/11

I logged out from the computer room at 12:30 and went the dining room for lunch. I got an chocolate Easter Egg from Dearnevale. I went to my room watched television and exercised(x2). About 14:30 one of the skills came and told me they were having a quiz in our dining room. I went there were 40 questions and I scored 23. One group scored 33 which won. I went back to my room and read my book. I went to the dining room and had a Chilli con Carne which I bought from Netto's. After I went back to my room, put my feet up, watched television and ate my Easter egg. At 22:30 I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:50 and watched television until 08:15 when I told the carer I wanted to get up. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and waited for the nurse to take my blood/sugar level. It was a bit high at 7.9 because I had eaten all my Easter egg yesterday. I asked the nurse when my catheter was for changing. She told me it was due this week and she would find somebody who is trained to it. After breakfast I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:33.

No comments: