Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Life being Disabled 03/04/11

Yesterday I logged out at 12:25 and went to the dining room for lunch. After lunch I watched Leeds United beat Nottingham and watched Forest 4-1. I tried exercising but my nose was blocked so I couldn't breathe easily. At 16:25 I went to dining room to have my tea. After tea I put my feet up and watched Salford lose to The Crusaders 10 - 16. I continued watching the television until 23:00 when I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:45, watched television until I called the carers and told them I wanted to get up. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went into the dining room and skills came in and gave me £22 for the ticket they owed me for the Hull F.C. match on the 08/04/11. I had my breakfast and went into the computer room. I logged on 09:55.

No comments: