Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Life being Disabled 06/04/11

Yesterday after lunch I went to my room, watched television, exercised(x2) and read my book. Hull FC phoned back to tell me my parking ticket is in the post. I finished reading my book 'Sister' by Rosemund Lupton. After tea I put my feet and watched television until 23:00 when I told the carers I wanted to to bed. This morning I woke up at 05:00 watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I wanted to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room, had my breakfast and went to the computer room. I signed on at 09:36. I logged out at 12:25 and went to lunch. My eldest son phoned to tell me he was coming this afternoon. After my lunch I went to my room and watched television. My son came at 13:40 and stayed until 15:30. At 16:15 I went to the Therapy kitchen to cook a pizza with skills. She told me that they have changed the booking for the Therapy kitchen and my bookings have all been cancelled. She also told me that my trip to the MOSI next Monday might be cancelled as well ! After tea I went back to the computer room and logged on 17:50.

No comments: