Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Life being Disabled 17/04/11

Yesterday I logged out of the computer room at 12:30. I went to the dining room and had lunch. I had an apple for dessert, it's the first time I've tried eating one since I had most of my teeth out but I couldn't eat it properly. I went to my room and watched television and read my book. After tea I went back to my room, put my feet up and watched television. I watched Salford beat Bradford 56 - 16. I told the carers I wanted to go to bed at 23:00. This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I called the carers to tell them I wanted to get up. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:03.

No comments: