Monday, April 4, 2011

My Life being Disabled 04/04/11

Yesterday I logged me out at 12:25 and went into the dining room to have lunch. I ordered Mulligatawny soup but I got Tomato instead. I had asked the carers to get one of my Chicken Jalfrezi's out of the freezer to defrost before tea. They told me they asked skills to do before he went home. But he forgot so do I want soup again ? I said yes ! I went to my room, watched television, exercised and at 15:00 we went to the Co-op to see if they sold Fisherman's Friends. They didn't but I bought a Cottage Pie for my tea, some water and 2 boxes of Pringles. After tea I put my feet up and watched television until 22:00 when I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 03:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told the carers I wanted to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I told the carers that I wanted some Fisherman's Friend and to ask skills if they would get me some. I went to the dining room and had my blood/sugar level taken which was 6.8. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room. I logged on 09:55 and skills came to give me 2 packets of Fisherman's Friends.

No comments: