Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Life being Disabled 23/04/11

Yesterday I logged out of the computer room at 12:30. I went to the dining room and had egg, chips and baked beans. During my lunch my son phoned me to ask if I had finished my lunch because he and his girlfriend were in Netto's in Grimethorpe. I told him I will be 10 minutes. When I got into my room they appeared. They stayed for about 1 hour. After they I called for a carer to put me some sun tan lotion on and take me to the back garden to sunbathe. She took my buffet to put my feet on, my water bottle and my book. I stayed outside until 16:40 when she came back for me to go for my tea. After tea I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 23:30 I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:20 and watched television. At 08:15 I told the carer I was ready to have my bladder wash. The nurse came in at 08:30 but she couldn't find a towel until 08:55. She washed my bladder out then I told the carer I was ready to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:15.

No comments: