Friday, April 1, 2011

My Life being Disabled 01/04/11

Yesterday I logged out at 12:30 and I had egg, chips and baked beans for lunch. I went to my room and watched television. At 14:00 the carer came to get me ready to go to the cinema. We arrived at the Xscape at 14:45 but the film didn't start until 15:15. We went round until 15:10 and went in cinema 6. After the movie finished at izza17:20 we met our driver and went home. My carer asked me what I was doing for my tea. I told her I would get a pizza and would she bring the menu. I put my feet up and watched television. I decided to have a bolognese and the carers ordered it. They told me it would be delivered in about 40 minutes. They brought it at 18:50. I watched Hunslet lose to Dewsbury 4 - 22. At 23:30 I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15. I told the carer I wanted to get up, to change my urine bag to a syphon bag and I wanted my hair cut. After she cut my hair I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining and had my breakfast. One of the skills came in so I reminded him that they still owe me £22 for the Hull ticket. I went to the computer room and logged on 09:55. I have to change my password today.

No comments: