Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Life being Disabled 20/04/11

Yesterday I logged out from the computer room at 12:45 because we were getting fish, chips and mushy peas from a fish & chip shop in Barnsley. They came at 13:00 and tasted good. After I went to my room to watched television and exercised(x1) because the physio assistant came to ask me if I wanted to stretch my right hand in hot water. I said I wanted to so we went to the physio's room. She put my hand under water at 40'C and stretched my hand for 10 minutes. After I went to my room and told the carer I wanted to go and sit in sun in the back garden. It was quite hot and I caught the sun. I stayed in the sun until I finished my book 'After Midnight' by Robert Ryan. I went to the dining room and had my tea. Then I went to my room, put my feet and watched television. At 22:00 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 watched television until 08:15 and asked the carers if I could get up. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 09:52.

No comments: