Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Life being Disabled 02/04/11

Yesterday morning I changed all my passwords and logged out at 12:25. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room, watched the television and exercised. At 16:15 I went to the Therapy kitchen and met skills because I was cooking a fish and mushy peas for tea. After tea I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Leeds and Wigan draw 22 - 22. At 23:15 I told the carers that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:45 and watched the television until 08:15. I buzzed and the nurse came in to wash my bladder out. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my urine bag and got up. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:20. I topped my mobile phone up with £10. I bought a new book called 'After Midnight' by Robert Ryan.

No comments: