Monday, April 18, 2011

My Life being Disabled 18/04/11

Yesterday I logged out from the computer room at 12:30. I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room to watch television, exercise(x2) and read my book. I had Chicken Jalfrezi, which I cooked, for tea. I went back to my room, put my feet up and watched television. I asked the carers if I could go to bed at 22:00.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told the carer I wanted to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. The carers couldn't find a cover for my siphon bag so they used elastic ties instead. I went to the dining room and had my blood/sugar level taken which was 6.8. I had my breakfast but my brother came to see me. He lives in Wycombe but he was on his to Leeds because he playing golf in tournament organised by Leeds United. He stayed until 10:20 because the tournament started at 11:00. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:23.

No comments: