Friday, April 8, 2011

My Life being Disabled 08/04/11

Yesterday I logged out from the computer room at 12:25 and went to dining to have lunch. After lunch I went to my room and watched television. At 14:00 I went to the conference room because we were having a disco and a kareoke. But at 14:25 a carer came in to tell me Clarke and Partners were here to fit a new foot rest because Wheelchair Services had ask them. The engineer finished and asked me if there was anything else so I told him that my controller was loose. He said it was brne.oken and he would have to order a new one. The carers asked me if I wanted to go back but I told them I wanted to go to Netto's. We went to Netto's and I bought 2 packets of Pringles and 2 packets of wine gums. When I got back I asked for a cup of coffee. After tea I went to my room put my feet up and watched my television. I watched Leigh beat Widnes 50 - 18:00. At 23:00 I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told the carers I wanted get up and would they cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I told them I wanted to get changed at 15:30 because I'm going to watch Hull FC v Bradford this evening. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. After I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:00.

No comments: