Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Life being Disabled 14/04/11

Yesterday I logged out at 12:25 and went for lunch. After I went to my room, watched television and read my book. About 13:15 my bowels opened so I told the carers. They changed my pad and they noticed my groin was bright red. I asked them to tell the nurse and she some Castor and Zinc oil to put on my groin. I didn't exercise because my groin was sore. One of the physio assistants came to get me to sign my Care plan. I went for tea at 16:20 and returned to my room, put my feet up and watch television. At 23:15 I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched television until 08:15 when I told the carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I asked for my syphon bag to be changed but it was the last one ! I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room to have my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:15. I read my email and got one from my brother telling me he coming to see me on Monday.

No comments: