Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Life being Disabled 26/04/11

Yesterday I logged out from the computer room at 12:30. I went to the dining room to have lunch. After I went to my room to watch television and exercise(x2). I had a cup of coffee and went to Netto's. I bought 2 packets of Pringles, two bottles of shower gel, a packet of jelly babies and a packet of fruit pastilles. We went home and I read my book. After tea I put my feet up and watched Catalan draw with Bradford 6 - 6. I watched television until 23:15 when I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I called for a carer. The nurse came in and told me she was going to change my catheter. She changed it in about 15 minutes and I told the carers I was ready to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I got up and went to the dining room to have my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:30. I sent an email to Netto's to ask them when their Grimthorpe store is changing into an Asda store.

No comments: