Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Life being Disabled 09/04/11

Yesterday I had Chicken Jafrezi for lunch after I went to my room, watched television and exercised(x2). At 15:40 I told the carers I wanted to get ready to go to Hull. I changed my urine bag from a syphon bag to a 1500ml knee bag. I put on my long johns and my thermal vest. I changed my shorts to jogging trousers. I took my Bradford Away shirt and my fleece jacket to the dining room. After tea skills came for me but the carer who was taking me was missing but after 15minutes we found him. We set off at 17:15 and I told them that I wanted to go to a supermarket to get some sugar free fishermans friends and some sugar free polo mints. We joined the M62 at Pontefract and arrived at Hull at 18:40. We did not find a supermarket so we went to the KCH stadium. A sterward told us to park in the car parkand we showed are car parking ticket. We went to the stadium, which took us 15 minutes, but when we got to our entrance I saw the parking bay the we had be allocated ! Skills went back to get our minibus and put it in our bay. We went in to the disabled viewing platform. There were 5 other wheelchairs and carers who all supported Bradford. I asked my carer if I could have a coffee before the match started. It was a good view but Bradford lost 34 - 24. We came home and arrived at 23:30. I had a cup of coffee, watched television then I told the carers I wanted to go to bed. This morning I woke up at 05:30, watched television until 08:15 and told the carer I was ready for bladder wash. After I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I told the carer that I wanted to go to a supermarket and went to the computer room. I logged at 10:31.

No comments: