Friday, April 15, 2011

My Life being Disabled 15/04/11

Yesterday I logged out at 12:20 and went to my room because another service user has his lunch at 12:00. We aren't allowed in the dining room until 12:30. After lunch I told a carer that I wanted to go to Netto's and I wanted someone to get me a cod and mushy peas tomorrow from the fish and chip shop. I watched television and exercised(x1) because the carers came to take me to Netto's at 14:00. I bought 2 packets of sour cream and onion Pringles, a tube of toothpaste, 2 cans of deodrant, 2 bottles of mouthwash and a electric air freshener. When we got back I had a cup of coffee and read my book. I had my tea and went back to my room, put my feet up and watched television. I watched Featherstone beat Barrow 48 - 12. At 23:00 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told the carer I wanted to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:14. One of skills came in who was leaving tomorrow and I asked him had he dealt with my request to the The New Mayfair Hotel in Blackpool. He said he had pass it over to the rest of skills. I read an email from Barnsley Labour party telling me that the General Committee Meeting are held on the third Friday every month. I called a carer to tell skills the next meeting is on the 20/05/11 at 19:00 in Barnsley Library and I want to go.

No comments: