Monday, April 11, 2011

My Life being Disabled 11/04/11

Yesterday I logged out of the computer room at 12:25. After lunch I went my bedroom to watch television, exercise(x3) and read my new book called After Midnight by Robert Ryan. After tea I put my feet up and watched the television until 22:00. I told the carers that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:45 and watched television until 08:25 when I told the carer I wanted to get up. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I couldn't get up because my electric wheelchair's controller had had broken. The carers said it would take 30 minutes to fix so I stayed on my bed and watched television. I got up at 09:55 and went into the dining room. I told the carer to tell the nurse I wanted to have my blood/sugar levels taken, it was 7.1. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room. I logged on at 10:38.

No comments: