Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Life being Disabled 21/04/11

Yesterday I logged out of the computer room at 12:30 and went to the dining room to have my lunch. After lunch I went to my room to watch television and exercised(x2). A carer brought me a parcel from Amazon containing the three book I'd ordered. I went in the back garden to sun bathe and read my new book titled 'The Other Queen' by Philippa Gregory. It's about Mary the Queen of Scots. At 16:20 I went back upstairs to have my tea which was Chilli con Carne. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 watched television until 08:15 when I told the carer I was ready for my bladder wash. The nurse came in 08:35 to wash my bladder out. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I changed my siphon bag to a leg bag because I'm going to Pinderfields Hospital this afternoon to have my Baclofin pump topping up. While I was getting up the carers weighed me 92.8 kgs. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:10.

No comments: