Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Life being Disabled 13/04/11

Yesterday I logged at 12:25 and went to the dining room to have my lunch. After I went to my room, to watch the television, exercised(x3) and read my book. When I finished exercising the physio came to bring me updates of my care plan which he is responsible for.....a) Using the seatbelts in the minibus, b) physio treatment, c) moving and handling and d) my splint. I said I agreed with a) but I disagreed with b) and c) and agreed with d). He said he'll rewrite b and c). After tea I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 03:30 and watched the television until 08:15. I asked the carer to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on 10:03. I checked the web site for local advisory committees(Magistrates) and found that Barnsley aren't recruiting.

No comments: