Friday, December 2, 2011

My Life being Disabled 02/12/11

Yesterday I had a jacket potatoe, baked beans and ice cream. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put feet up and watched the television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked if they could my hair. I got up, had my hair cut, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, put some Vic on my chest and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I asked the nurse for some paracetmols because I had a cold. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:34. I looked on the web to find out when The Tops are appearing at Sheffield Arena 16/03/12. I put this in the Residents Activity Wish List. I went to my room at 11:55 to watch television and put my leg weights on. I had fried fish and gardend peas for lunch. I went the computer room to change some of passwords and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth, exercised(x2) and watched television. I watched SAW 7 and went to the dining room. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 18 :00.

No comments: