Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Life being Disabled 14/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 15:45 and watched the television. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 my bowels opened and I told a carer that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:45 and asked carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged at 09:51. I continued working on my last assessment but found out I didn't save it yesterday. I completed Q1 and started working on Q2. At 11:40 I went to my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise but I scratched my face which started bleeding so I stop exercising. I had Quiche, chips and baked beans for lunch. I went to the computer room and continued with with my assessment. I went to the conference room at 14:00 because we were having a food forum but it was cancelled until next Tuesday because there wasn't enough staff in the kitchen. I went back to the computer room and went to my room at 14:30. I had a cup of coffee, watched the television and read my book. I had pork pie, mushy peas and icecream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:45.

No comments: