Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Life being Disabled 06/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:00 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on 10:23. I went to my room, watched the television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised. At 15:00 I went to the Post Office to post a Xmas Card for my wife. I went to Asda and bought a six packet ofd Polo's and 2 tubes of Pringles Sour Cream and Onions. I came home and unpacked my shopping. I asked the nurse if she would get me a complaints form. I went to the computer room and logged out at 16:30.

No comments: