Friday, December 9, 2011

My Life being Disabled 09/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:00 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. The carers came hoisted me out of bed and I asked if they would cut my hair. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:30. I worked on vision2learn until 11:00. I went to my room at 11:30, to watched the television and to exercise. I had fried fish and mushy peas for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). I went the computer room at 15:45. I had Mulligtawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged at 17:49.

No comments: