Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Life being Disabled 15/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:45 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 my bowels opened and I told a carer. I said I wanted to go to bed but when they undressed me I was blathered !
I woke up this morning at 08:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, change my leg bag because there wasn't any siphon bags and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and Steve from skills filed my finger nails. I logged on 11:11 and looked at question 3 in my assessment for vision2learn it asked about services and agencies in Barnsley that support diversity. I went to my room at 12:15 and I went to dining room at 12:30. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and I went to the computer room. At 13:30 I went to my room to watched a DVD called 'Hugo' and asked a carer if I could go to Asda. At 14:45 we went to Asda and I bought 6 packets of Polo's, 2 tubes of Pringles Cheese and Onion, 2 tubes of Pringles Sour Cream and Onion, 4 packets of Ginger biscuits, 2 packets of Rich Tea biscuits, a Naan, a packet of Halls cough sweets and some shower gel. We came home and unpacked. I went to the computer room at 15:50 and filled in a questionnaire for Asda. I went to the dining room at 16:30. I had bacon, fried egg, tomatoes and ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:30.

No comments: