Friday, December 16, 2011

My Life being Disabled 16/12/11

Yesterday at 17:30 I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked carer could I get up. I asked them to cut my hair. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my leg bag and got dressed. I put my best trousers on and my Ben Sherman shirt because it's our Christmas lunch at the Norman Inn public house in Monk Bretton. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the cxomputer room and logged on at 10:43. Somebody must have switched my computer off because my vision2learn assessment had been lost. Somebody from skills came to tell me I was on the first bus to the Norman Inn which sets off at 12:30. I went to my room at 12:00 to get ready. At 12:20 one of skills came for me to go. We arrived at Norman Inn at 13:00 and bus went back. Our meal was served at 14:00, the soup was cold, the turkey was tough. Everbody got loads and we all enjoyed it. We came home and I went my room but I noticed it was 16:45. I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup followed by ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:59.

No comments: