Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Life being Disabled 11/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:45 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:00 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched Khan v Peterson on Sky. It was a close match but Peterson won by 2 points. At 08:15 I asked a carer if I could get up and I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on 10:55. I went to my room at 11:45 to watch the television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). I went to the computer room and logged out at 16:00.

No comments: