Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Life being Disabled 29/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put up my feet and watched vthe television. At 21:00 I told a carer my bowels had opened and I asked if could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. She told me the senior nurse is going to change my catheter later today. After I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:17. Somebody from skills came and told me all requests I made have been given dates. I went to my room at 11:30 to watched the television and to exercise(x1). I had Fried Sausages, chip and baked beans for lunch. I asked the nurse if I could have some Paracetmols and I went my room. I asked a carer if I could put my feet up while I watched the television. The physio came to test my sling and at 15:45 I went to the computer room and logged out at 16:30

No comments: