Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Life being Disabled 17/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:00 and cleaned my teeth. I noticed noticed the filling that dentist put in had gone. It must have the turkey or brussel sproats. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my leg bag to a siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on 10:08. I worked to save my assessment on vision2learn and my sister came with her husband came 10:30. We went to my room and stayed until 11:40. I went back to the computer room and a carer asked me what I wanted to eat on Xmas Eve, Xmas Day and Boxing Day. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and I went to the computer room. I went my room at 13:15 to clean my teeth. I watched television until 15:30 when I went to the computer room and logged out at 16:30.

No comments: