Friday, December 30, 2011

My Life being Disabled 30/12/11

Yesterday I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, put my feet up and watched the television. I felt awul and at 19:45 I told a carer I wanted to go to bed but she told me to wait for the night shift to start. At 20:10 the night came in to put me bed. I had a very restless night but I fell asleep at 02:22.
This morning I woke at 04:14 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I asked a carer could they cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. Somebody from skills came to take to Cottonwood but we had different mini-bus and I couldn't get on the hoist. I went Asda where I bought a bottle of water and a tin of mushy peas. I went to the newsagents and I some Fisherman Friends. I came home went and had a cup coffee. After I went to the computer room and left at 12:00 to cook Fried Haddock and mushy peas. Skills for me and I cooked my Fried Haddock with mushy peas. I went to the dining room but I didn't eat all. Skills for me to test different mini-bus but I couldn't fit on the hoist. I went to the computer room and left at 13:30 to go to my room. I had cup of coffee and watched the television until 15:00 when I went to the computer room. I did survey for Asda and logged out at 16:30.

No comments: