Monday, December 26, 2011

My Life being Disabled 26/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:45 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 my bowels opened because I had a lot of sprouts and I told a carer that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 11:00. I cleared my recycled bin and noticed I had 10.1 GB of free on my hard disk. ( went to my room at 11:30 to watched the television and to exercise(x1). I had Turkey, Ham, chips and peas for lunch. I went to the computer room and went my room at 13:30. I cleaned my teeth when skills told me there was bingo and a quiz in the conference room at 14:00. I went but there was only me there, skills came 14:05 and decided to round all the units to remind everyone. By 14:30 there were 5 residents and 3 carers. We played 3 rounds of Bingo and quiz about music. At 15:45 I left because my bag was full but it had nearly finished. I went to the computer room to check onmy computer. I had 1 Corned Beef sandwich, a Samosa, 2 Onion Barjas and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out 17:30.

No comments: