Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Life being Disabled 18/12/11

Yesterday I had Quiche, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and signed on 10:20. I started on question 3 of my assessment. At 11:10 somebody from skills came to take me to Asda where we bought the ingrediants for my Chicken Jalfrezi and I bought 2 packets Throat & Chest Lozenges. We arranged to cook at 14:30 and I went back to the computer room where I filled in a questionnaire for Asda. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and went to my room to clean my teeth. At 13:55 I went back to the dining room because our nurse was having a coffee afternoon. I had cafetiere coffeeand a piece of chocolate cake. At 14:30 skills came me to cook my Chichen Jalfrezi which took 90 minutes. We took it with a slice of Naan bread into our dining room and I had ice cream after. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:30.

No comments: