Friday, December 23, 2011

My Life being Disabled 23/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:30 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 I told a carer that my bowels had opened and I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:40 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked carer if I could get up. I called again at 08:40 and asked if somebody would cut my hair. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and tried to fix a fault that fills up my hard disk. I logged on at 11:01 but I couldn't fix it. I went to my room and watch the television. I exercised and at 12:30 I had fried fish with mushy peas for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30. I cleaned my teeth, exercised and watched the television. At 15:45 I went to the computer room and started question 4 of my assessment. I had Mulligatawny soup for tea and I'd asked for ice cream but there wasn't any. I went to the computer room and logged at 17:10.

No comments: