Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Life being Disabled 28/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:05 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:40 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered but I noticed that my urine had blood in it. I told my carers who told the nurse. I got dressed, went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:48. I'd got an email telling me I'd won £3.90 on the Euro lottery.I had got a Vmail from tutor:
Hi Mick,
Physical signs can include; shop signs in different languages, posters, notices etc advertising events for different groups, shops catering for different ethnic tastes, different places of worship, health and safety signs, charity shops, sheltered accomodation, clothes that show religious belief, food and restaurants, assistance for disabled people, such as disabled parking bays, local festivals and celebrations and premises that support diverse groups such as Sure Start ect..

This list is by no means a full one once you get thinking along the right lines you will come up with some of your own too.

Remeber when answering question 4 to include examples relating to religion, ethnicity, age, disability and gender.

Hope this helps, and that you had a good Christmas.

Yvonne.

At 11:30 I went to my room to watched the television and to exercised. I had Chilli-con-Carne at lunch. I went to the computer room, went to my room at 13:30 to watched the television and to exercise(x2). At 15:15 I went to the computer room and I started on question 4. I had Pork Pie, mushy peas and ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:55.

No comments: