Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Life being Disabled 13/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:52 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag to a leg bag because I didn't have any siphon bags and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth again because I'd an appointment to see the dentist at 11:10. At 10:50 I asked a carer if I could get ready. We set off and told the receptionist at 11:03. The dentist gave some filling in front teeth, I got my next appointment for 13/06/12 at 11:00 and got home at 12:00. I went to the computer room and logged on at 12:10. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went back to the computer room and somebody from skills came to tell me we were not cooking Chicken Jalfrezi today because she was too busy. She arranged it for Sunday. I went my room at 14:15 to clean my teeth and to watch the television. I went to the computer room and logged out 15:45.

No comments: