Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Life being Disabled 22/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:05 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 I told a carer my bowels had opened and I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. The nurse told me to stay in bed until the physio came to assess me. He came at 09:00 and he told he had received three complaints that I didn't assist carers when the hoisted me. He told me how to sit straight and I said the carers should remind me of this. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and signed in at 11:05. At 11:50 I went to my room and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30. I watched the television and exercised(x2). I went to Asda at 14:40 and bought a packet of 4 Haddocks plus 2 frozen thin pizzas. I came home and put my shopping in the Therapy freezer. I went to the computer room and went to dining room at 16:30. I had a bacon, egg sandwich and ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:30.

No comments: