Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Life being Disabled 03/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:30 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I called the nurse came to give a bladder wash. She changed my siphon bag. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked the nurse to take my temperature as I felt hot and it was 37.5'C normal. I went to the computer room to get my keys but there were not there. My door was open and somebody had moved my bed. I went back to the computer room and called a carer who explained the handyman was working on my bed. He said it would take about 15 minutes. I went to my room before I went to lunch where I had Chicken Kiev, garden peas and chips. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30. I cleaned my teeth and watched the television. At 14:00 skills came for me and carer because I wanted to go to Cottonwood. They had borrowed a minbus from another home in Sheffield. I bought a tub of Vic(Morrison's), 2 packets of Original Fisherman's Friends, 4 bottles of water and 5 packets of sugar free Polo's mints from Morrison's. I bought 3 pairs of boxer shorts from Matalan.We came home I went my room to unpack and I went to the computer room. I had a fishfinger sandwich and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged of at 18:10.

No comments: