Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Life being Disabled 10/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:49 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could to bed because my b=owels had opened.
This morning I woke up at 07:40 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on 10:38. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch the television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my at 13:30. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). At 15:00 I went to Asda and bought 3 tubes of Pringles sour cream and onions, a chicken jalfrezi, a packet of throat lozenges and 2 packets of rich tea biscuits. I came home, unpacked shopping and went to the computer room. I had an ommelette, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:45.

No comments: