Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Life being Disabled 04/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:10 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed as my bowels had opened but she said they were busy and they will deal with me as soon as possible. At 21:50 they came to put me on my bed but the bed collapsed. One of the handyman was working on it this morning. At first they couldn't find one but eventually they found one. They put it up and put me on it. They undressed me and change my pad but when I tried moving the head part of the bed my feet moved. They had put the bed the wrong way. They took me out and changed the bed around and it 22:55 when I got settled.
This morning I woke up at 08:10 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to my room because my brother and his wife are coming at 10:30. They came in his new Bentley Cotinental GT. They stayed for 1 hour and left. I went to the computer room and logged on 12:06. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and went back to the computer room. I went to my room at 13:05 and cleaned my teeth. I watched the television but shortly my bowels opened. The carers changed my pad, my boxer shorts and my trousers. I watched The Immortals and went to the computer room. I had my own Chilli con Carne and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:42.

No comments: