Monday, December 12, 2011

My Life being Disabled 12/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 16:00 to watched the television. At 16:20 I asked a carer if she would take my Chicken Jalfrezi out my fridge and would she microwave it. I had that and ice cream for my tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 my bowels opened and I told a carer that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:07. I started working on my final assessment with vision2learn. I went to my room at 11:20 to watched television and to exercise. I had fried egg, chips and baked beans for lunch. I \went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30. I cleaned my teeth watched the television and exercised(x2). At 14:45 I went to Asda and bought a bottle of Asda shower gel. I came home and went to the computer room to work on my assessment for vision2learn. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged off at 17:52.

No comments: