Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Life being Disabled 24/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:10 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 19:30 the fire alarm started but nobody told me what was happening. It lasted for about 25 minutes. At 22:00 my bowels opened and I told a carer that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:55 and asked a carer to put my heating on but she told me the heating plus water was turned off because last night somebody of another unit had flooded their room. Iwatched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I got dressed in my thermals underclothes plus my jogging trousers and a tee shirt. I had an electric shave and cleaned my teeth. I went to the dining room but when I going through a corridor door the fire alarm started again and these door closed me stuck in them. The nurse came to free me and told me to watch my in case it starts bruising. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room where I logged in at 10:03. I sent an email to my tutor telling her I didn't understand question 4 of my assessment. I went to my room and watched television. I had Beef Wellington, carrots, new potatoes, cabbage with ham and a dessert that involved Bananas. I asked a carer to check my bag because it was empty and it was O.K.. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30 to clean my teeth. I watched the television until 13:50 and went to the conference room to watch Double Tee which was a Kareoke. They performed from 14:00 until 15:20 but there were only 14 residents there and by 15:10 there were only 3 residents there. I went back to my room and went to computer room. I had 2 samosas, 3 onion bargees and 4 sausages rolls for tea which we had at 16:00. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:05.

No comments: