Monday, December 19, 2011

My Life being Disabled 19/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:30 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:19. I started on question 3 of my vision2learn assessment. I sent an email to somebody from NCIL to see if they wanted any Experts with Experience. I went to my room at 11:30 to watched the television and to exercised. I had Mince Beef, mashed potatoes and mixed vegatables for lunch. I went to the computer room and did some more of my assessment. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I watched the television and exercised(x2). At 15:00 I went to the computer room and at 15:50 the physio's assistant came to ask me if I wanted to stretch my right hand in hot water. We went to their room and I put my in for 10 minutes. I came back to the computer room. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:30.

No comments: