Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Life being Disabled 07/12/11

Yesterday I had corned beef hash and ice cream for tea. I told a carer that I wanted to get up at 07:00 tomorrow because I have an appointment for the dentist.I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:45 and watched the television until 06:50 when the carers came to get me up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room at 08:05 and had breakfast. A carer told me my appointment card from the dentist quoted tomorrow but she'll check later. I went to the computer room and logged at 09:15. The carer told me my appointment had been rescheduled to 13/12 at 11:10. I went to my room at 10:30, watched the television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:00. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). I went to Asda at 14:30 and bought 1 packet Pringles Sour Cream,a shower gel, 2 packets of ginger biscuits. I came home and unpacked my shopping. I went the computer room and went to the dining room at 16:30. I had 2 sausages, fried egg, baked beans and ice cream. I went to the computer room and worked on my vision2learn. I completed an Asda questionnaire and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: