Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Life being Disabled 25/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:05 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 my bowels opened and I told a carer that I wanted to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:20 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room where I tried to restore my computer. I went to my room and had a cup coffee. At 11:00 my wife and our eldest son came to give me my Christmas presents. They stayed until 12:00 because it was my Xmas lunch. I had Tomato and Basil soup, Turkey, stuffing, new potatoes, carrots, parsnips, peas and Christmas pudding. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I went to the computer room and logged in at 13:40. I went to my room at 15:00 to watched the television and drink a cup of coffee. I went to the computer room and logged out at 16:30. My youngest son and his girlfriend came shortly after I to the dining room and we went to my room. They stayed until 17:15 and I went the computer room to see if I could fix the fault. I logged out and went to my room at 17:45.

No comments: