Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Life being Disabled 21/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet and watched the television. At 21:10 my bowels opened so I told carer and said I wanted to go to bed. They weighed me at 97.7 kgs before they put on my bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I asked them to weigh me again which was 95.5 kgs. When the carer was putting in my toilet she twisted my paralysed foot and it hurt. I told her and said you usually don't feel it. I cleaned my teeth, shaved but while I wasa showering my foot still hurt so I told the carers and they the nurse. She examined it but didn't find anything. I got dressed but asked the carers to leave my support stocking and shoe off. I went to dining room room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:21. I continued with my assessment working on Question 3. I went to my room to watched the television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). At 15:15 I went to the computer room and worked again on my assessment. At 16:05 my bowels opened and I told carer who told me to go to my room. They changed my pad, boxer shorts and jogging trousers. I had a jacket potatoe, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 18:05.

No comments: