Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Life being Disabled 27/12/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:30 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 my bowels opened and I told a carer that I would go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 02:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I called the nurse came and gave me a bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining rooom and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:19. I started working my assessment question 5. I went to my room at 11:30 to watched the television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room to work on my assessment and I went my room at 13:30. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). At 14:30 I went to Asda and bought 2 packets of Lozenges and a packet of Cotton Bugs. I went home, unpacked and went to the computer room. I worked on my assessment describing Inequalities in a Community. I had a chipbutty and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged at 18:05.

No comments: